Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Fleece falls

I had quite a productive day yesterday, I made up two sets of fleece falls and got some more work done on Nicks new synthetic dreads. Grr, that indigo is hard to work with! I'd have finished them off yesterday if it had been any other colour but that one just seems to melt as soon as it sees a hair-drier. That and it really makes my fingers sore for no good reason. :(

Anyway, less of my moaning, I had fun making up the fleece falls. I quite like them. :) I wonder why I don't see more of them around when I'm out and about clubbing? Any comments on this would be useful. :)
Here's a picture of the falls in question for any of you that are wondering what they look like. The pictures aren't great, I'll have to take better ones for putting them on Etsy but you get the idea. Each set of falls are mounted on two shoelaces so they can be worn together over a pony tail or separately as bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment